PDA

View Full Version : new adr policy

readytogo2
03-26-2012, 04:51 PM
lets say i have an adr for Le Cellier for party of 4. if 2 of them find out they cant be there that night , 24 hrs before, do i cancel the whole adr or just call and cancel for 2 of us? thanks

mom2morgan
03-26-2012, 04:59 PM
lets say i have an adr for Le Cellier for party of 4. if 2 of them find out they cant be there that night , 24 hrs before, do i cancel the whole adr or just call and cancel for 2 of us? thanks

I"m hoping someone can confirm - but I don't THINK you'd have to cancel anything...as long as part of your party does show up for the reservation I'm sure it doesn't count as a "no show" (unless it was for a large group, of course). After all - most of the tables seat 4 so that is where they'd have to put you anyway! If I'm wrong, I can GUARANTEE you would not have to cancel the WHOLE reservation - just call and make the change in numbers. Otherwise you'd have people not able to even re-make the reservation because all the spots would be taken.

Lizzy
03-26-2012, 05:04 PM
I think as long as you show up, it doesn't matter if everyone shows up.

DVC2004
03-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Don't call to update the number of people on the reservation. Just show up. If there are 2 less, no big deal. I tried to call once and was told they would need to cancel and rebook, and possibly have the ADR time slot snagged by someone else in the process. As said, as long as you show up it should not be an issue.

Goofeygal
03-27-2012, 08:14 AM
I may be wrong but the only time it is a problem is if you are adding people to a ressie not taking some off.

#1donaldfan
03-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Actuallly, there will be no problem at all. We have had family drop out at the last second and there were no problems. PLUS, we have added several at times and still NO PROBLEM.....we may have had to wait a bit longer, but who cares, we're on vacation, relax, have fun !!!!:thumbsup:

twinboyz
03-27-2012, 12:56 PM
:bump:

Great question as i need the answer on this as well. :mickey:

The new ressies for certain restauarants require a CC for in case you don't show. Le Cellier is one of them.

Would we be charged the $10.00 fee pp for those in our party that didn't show? Hmmm?

readytogo2
03-27-2012, 05:25 PM
:bump:

Would we be charged the $10.00 fee pp for those in our party that didn't show? Hmmm?

that was the reason i was asking

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-27-2012, 06:28 PM
You should not be charged for those that don't show up. As long as someone in your party DOES show up and honor the reservation, that's what they are looking at.

What is recommended is that you call ahead and let them know that the party size has changed, especially when going to a party size that will change table size like from 6 to 4 or 4 to 2, etc.