PDA

View Full Version : Which All Star?

Scrappy2
03-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Looking to book Value for November. Which All Star would you choose? Was going to book the Value at the Art of Animation but those rooms are not close to food, and buses. If not booking a preferred at POP those rooms can be very far as well.

Tinker Fan
03-24-2012, 01:11 PM
We like All Star Music the best. Love the layout and the movies at night around the pool!!:mickey:

KarenP
03-25-2012, 05:50 PM
I like Movies the best. I just enjoy the theme the most out of the 3 All Stars.

SandmanGStefani24
03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
POP is my favorite based on location, theming, and overall experience. A close second would be Sports. It may not be as up to date as it should be, but the service and experience was also great.

mechanic
03-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Prefer pop. Seems a little quieter. But we love the icons at movies.

Fastpasssteve
03-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Pop Century has its own buses, while the entire All-Stars share buses. You will probably get around faster at Pop. :thumbsup:

LandFan
03-28-2012, 09:39 AM
I prefer Pop and the 70's buildings (big wheel building specifically) - jmho. Not very far from the food court, close to the busses and relatively quiet because there is no pool next to them - just Goofy's playground, the oversized fusball table and the twister spot :D

chrim
03-29-2012, 03:19 AM
The Movies has the largest percent of preferred rooms at the All-Stars, so I would be a bit of a skeptic if location is your primary concern. I would most likely suggest the Sports for you.

Lizzy
03-29-2012, 08:54 AM
I love the Movies because it just feels "Disney" all over, with all the movie icons everywhere. A close second is the Music to me

c&d
03-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Movies, I loved the larger than life icons around the resort. Compared to Sports it was quiet.

Epcyclopedia
03-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Looking to book Value for November. Which All Star would you choose? Was going to book the Value at the Art of Animation but those rooms are not close to food, and buses. If not booking a preferred at POP those rooms can be very far as well.

Idea: Art of Animation. Booking began.. i think this week? And standard rooms which are identical to All Stars / Pop and themed to Little Mermaid are set to open in September.

Scrappy2
03-31-2012, 04:38 PM
We booked the Art of Animation!! Very excited!

LudwigVonDrake
04-02-2012, 11:27 AM
I prefer All-Star Movies :smickey:

AllDisney
04-02-2012, 04:38 PM
We like the Movies

DVC2004
04-02-2012, 04:42 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this because I'm not into sports whatsoever, but we stayed at All- Star Sports a few years ago and we had a great location. We were in the Hoops section and it was a very short walk to the pool and food court. It looked like the Surf's Up/Surfboard section was a tad bit closer. Everything looked good and well maintained. I have boys, so they enjoyed the theme. I've stayed also at Pop and AS Movies and I would still say I preferred AS Sports. Nothing against the other places but I remember our rooms at both of those were in need of updating.

DANAM
04-02-2012, 06:28 PM
We prefer Pop but I was very impressed when we stayed at Music. We had a remodeled room and the kids loved the pool. We were in a preferred room. We were on the top floor and we were kind of far from Bus and dining.

We normally stay in the 90 section of Pop which isn't prefered but very close to Bus and food court. I thought we were closer at Pop than a preferred room at Music.