PDA

View Full Version : Disney World on my mind every day !

polarbear72834
03-22-2012, 11:10 AM
There is not a day goes by that I am not thinking about Disney World. Each day I get on computer and watch clips, get on intercot and check out Disney world stuff. My hubby thinks I'm nuts. lol Does anyone else do this.. Trip to DW coming up in May. So excited , can't wait..

Ms. Mode
03-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Every day since our first trip in 2004!

Auntie B
03-22-2012, 11:54 AM
You are not alone. I am "guilty" too! :mickey:

SBETigg
03-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I do it, too. I think a lot of us share in this.

RBrooksC
03-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Well, I am most definitely in that phase right now. I usually get this way when we approach our "one year since our trip."

At least right now, I know that in Oct 2013, we will be there again.

zipadeedoodah
03-22-2012, 12:20 PM
At least your trip is in May! I am thinking about WDW constantly, and our trip isn't until September.... it's taking f o r e v e r ! !

I'm not usually so bad, but I haven't had a trip in over 2 years....if I don't go at least once a year, this is what happens... lol

Daisy'sMom
03-22-2012, 12:21 PM
I have been going to WDW since it opened in 1971. (Yes, I am OLD!) I am blessed to live within a distance that day trips are not out of the question, so we go at least once a month. I still think about Disney every day. One day it will be DH, another MK, Ak or Epcot. I think how someone is waiting to go on such and such or someone is eating this or that. It never stops. This have been going on year after year and I have raised my children to think just like me. DD will send a text out of the blue that says "bad Disney day!" I know what she means.:mickey:

minnie04
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
That's me too!! :mickey: my morning consist of logging into intercot, then going to the Disney store website to browse around and see what’s new. I also check out hotels all day long looking for a good deal for the next trip. My friends call me the travel agent. I just love everything Disney all day long :cloud9: doesn’t help that my desk at work is covered in Disney frames & trinkets

disneymomma2010
03-22-2012, 10:58 PM
There is not a day goes by that I am not thinking about Disney World. Each day I get on computer and watch clips, get on intercot and check out Disney world stuff. My hubby thinks I'm nuts. lol Does anyone else do this.. Trip to DW coming up in May. So excited , can't wait..

Ditto! :mickey: My husband thinks Im crazy too! I think about it everyday! Im worse than my kids.

Kathy Jetson
03-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Not only do I think about it every day but I dream about it. Last night I had a dream they closed DHS for good they said not enough people were going and all I could think of was how crowded the other parks were going to be:blush:

sweetsavannah
03-23-2012, 08:32 AM
I do the same thing, particularly when our date gets close. I find myself daydreaming about Disney at work too. Oh well, it gets me through the day faster :blush:

disneymom15
03-23-2012, 09:41 AM
I proudly admit that I'm addicted to Disney.

Tiggerlovr9000
03-23-2012, 11:33 PM
I am totally obsessed. I am always looking at trip reports and reviews of orlando motels.. lol also watching ut ube videos of kids getting surprised with a wdw trip..I love to see their faces..

Alpha Jeanie
03-24-2012, 10:31 AM
You are not alone. I'm addicted to Disney World! Intercot is my main connection.....my kids & husband (and brother & sister in law) do make fun of me.
But when the time comes for our trips to Disney World, they are all happy that I have planned the perfect trip. We get to do a lot more because I have immersed myself in all things Disney and know the inside scoop...or should I say the "intercot scoop".

I also love watching the videos on YouTube of different attractions and rides.....my kids do too!:cloud9::mickey:

TiggerDeb
03-24-2012, 10:44 AM
I also do this because I miss my favorite place in the world. My DH told me last night that for my 60th next year we could go back, so I will now be planning a Sept of 2013 trip and already I am excited.:mickey:

j2k
03-26-2012, 01:57 AM
I'm the same way. I think about DW daily and look at various things online planning our trip. It's about 120 days away and I can't wait!!!

IloveDisney71
03-26-2012, 05:41 PM
I may not get on intercot every day or watch clips every day but I do think about Disney every day! A Walt Disney quote is part of my email signature. My classroom is known as the Disney room. My students often get me Disney related gifts or draw me Disney pictures. :mickey: I read Disney blogs, magazines, and listen to Disney music weekly. It's never far from my mind.

Poohluv85
03-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Yes Im the same exact way! In fact I was headed to this topic to post the same thread. Im constantly on Intercot and watching clips. Our trip is in 2 weeks and I havent been in almost 8 yrs. Im so happy to have Intercot and people who have the same love of Disney that I do, becasue Im driving my family nuts with how much Im talking about it..Love finding other people who love Disney as much as I do! *happy warm fuzzy feelings* :cloud9: