PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for family of 5

Lizzy
03-19-2012, 08:40 PM
We are local, only staying one night but there is me, my boyfriend, my 13 y/o DS, 4 y/o DS and 17 month old DD.

We are doing MK on Saturday May 19 (I know I know, I should know better by now) and most likely Epcot on Sunday May 20.

What resort would best accomdate us? I was thinking WL, because there is no way the boys will share a bed, so bunk beds would work and I could bring the baby's pack n play. But what other options would you suggest? I have been out of the planning loop for some time.

gardenia
03-19-2012, 10:33 PM
You already have a great idea - WL w/bunkbeds. Great for boys that age. AKL also has bunk beds and we love both WL and AKL!

Pirate Granny
03-20-2012, 08:03 AM
There will be a pack and play available if you request. Also, you could try riverside...they have a Murphy bed now...and the pack and play could go next to the bed and wall.

diz_girl
03-20-2012, 10:44 AM
How about a cabin at FW? The bunk bed rooms at WL are a bit more (maybe $50-$100 more, depending on view) than a standard room at WL, and a standard room at the WL (but no bunks with standard view) is the same price as a cabin at FW for your date.

I was going to suggest a standard-view Garden Wing room at the CR, which would be about the same price (but maybe a little less) than a bunk-bed room at WL, but there may not be any available, as they go quickly. They have two queen beds AND a daybed, so your boys would each get a bed and there would still be plenty of room for the pack 'n' play for the baby, since the CR rooms are big.

Lizzy
03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, I think I am going to go with the PO-R with the murphy bed as unfortunatly the rooms at WL and the cabins (which I think the boys would totally love) are too pricey the weekend we are going. The room at PO-R is pretty high too.

I didn't realize that the CR had a daybed also. I'll have to remember that for when we plan our extended trip next year!