PDA

View Full Version : F & W wristcard ?

Dyanna
03-19-2012, 09:51 AM
I am aware that there is a wristcard you can purchase so all you have to do is hand the cashier the card & the funds get deducted off it for each purchase. Is the card only avail for purchase at the F&W building or can I get it at any kiosk?

AgentC
03-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Last year you could buy them at the Food & Wine Festival and a few select of the festival stands had them. Not the actual food stands.

Saturday, when I was renewing my passes, they had a regular gift card and a gift card on a wrist band in the window, but I am not sure if they were selling both there.

Yo Mickey!
03-19-2012, 01:10 PM
the wife and i went last october and bought 5 of those wristbands so the entire family could use them from now on. we loaded 50 on each card and instead of worrying about sending the kids around with cash they can just have the wristband to buy a snack at the gift shop, etc.

we bought them at the outpost between china and germany. you cannot let them get to zero dollars or the card is no good anymore. just make sure you keep money on it and you are good. i just used mine again last week. we plan to purchase a few more for some friends as we will be there again for F & W and i believe that is the only time of year they sell them.

Polynesian Dweller
03-19-2012, 01:58 PM
The F&W card is actually just another Disney gift card. You can use it wherever they take gift cards. We use what's left on the card to pay for souvenirs or TS on the last day. Alo, like other gift cards you can reload them.

Scar
03-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Unless things have changed since two years ago, you can only get them at a few select palces in Epcot, not the food kiosks themselves. I got mine at one of the merchandise kiosks at the front of FW. They are good all over WDW. I also learned the hard way that they are good all year round, but you can only get one during the F&W Festival.