PDA

View Full Version : *yawn* 4:55 a.m., ADR's made, one complaint...

mom2morgan
03-19-2012, 06:59 AM
First, let me say that I'm delighted that everything with the online system worked properly - and I was able to get every single ADR I wanted at exactly the time I wanted (although I couldn't yet book my last ressie, for Sept. 25th - but it is just Sci Fi so I doubt I'll have any trouble getting it tomorrow even if I'm not up early). My only complaint is that I thought it would "save" my credit card and billing information after the first time, but it didn't - so I had to re-enter and re-enter and it took forever. But overall - woo hoo! And.... I'm going back to bed ;-)

tinksmom02
03-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Glad you got all your ADRs. I agree that the WDW reservation system is very glitchy. I go to the website and it'll say "Your vacation is only 177 days away!" when it's really 165. And when I click on the "my reservations" link, it won't have my reservation listed (even though it was on the previous page). And so I have to dig through my emails to find the confirmation number, and keep it handy because the website seems to lose it from page to page.

So, yeah, I hear ya about having to re-enter your info. ;) Still, you're going to Disney!!

K8screen
03-19-2012, 09:54 AM
And when I click on the "my reservations" link, it won't have my reservation listed (even though it was on the previous page). And so I have to dig through my emails to find the confirmation number, and keep it handy because the website seems to lose it from page to page.

!

Glad its not just me with this problem. I thought I was doing something wrong.

MrPeetrie
03-19-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry if I've misunderstood or if this has been covered elsewhere, but am I to understand we now have to pay for our ADRs when we make our priority seating arrangements six months before our vacation begins??!!

wildernesslady
03-19-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry if I've misunderstood or if this has been covered elsewhere, but am I to understand we now have to pay for our ADRs when we make our priority seating arrangements six months before our vacation begins??!!

No, It is a guarantee to hold your reservation. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, they can charge your card $10 per person on the ADR.

mom2morgan
03-19-2012, 12:07 PM

And it's not all of them - mostly signature and character meals - I had to use my credit card for 1900 Park Fare, Akershus, Le Cellier, Tusker House, and 'ohana. It says clearly "your card will not be charged at this time" but it did warn for those restaurants that if I cancel with less than 24 hours notice, or if I'm a "no show" my card will be charged $10 per person. On the ONE hand I think it will be good because it will prevent people from making multiple reservations and then "picking" at the time (DO people really do that? Crazy!) On the other hand, I think it's a bit of Disney cheapness since they really don't stand to lose anything - those restaurants could still be packed since they are always turning away walk ups!