PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass

IloveJack
03-18-2012, 05:02 PM
It's been a few years since I've bought the Photopass cd. Is it cheaper to pre-purchase still, or can I just wait til we return?

NJGIRL
03-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Purchasing ahead of time gives you a discount. I personally don't think that the picture quality is worth the price, but that's just me. I also found alot of pictures that they take never show up on the CD????? Others have had the same problem.

faline
03-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Go here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx) for the pre-purchase price.

I've heard prices will be increasing in the not-too-distant future.

Grumpy.
03-18-2012, 09:56 PM
I've also heard the pre-purchase price is going up on March 21st. If you're going to get it, get it soon!

cuteduck223
03-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Price goes up $30 on March 21. We always get it, and have found it to worth it, but we have a larger family, and its nice to get some good group shots.

Airblue1
03-19-2012, 01:32 PM
The Photo pass CD.
Can it be taken anywhere to print out pictures? Or do u have to go through Disney?
Thanks

PopPhan
03-19-2012, 01:46 PM
The Photo pass CD.
Can it be taken anywhere to print out pictures? Or do u have to go through Disney?
Thanks

Once you purchase, and receive, your PhotoPass CD, the photos on it are yours to do as you please (for personal use only, that is!!)....They can be printed from anywhere that can read the CD -- home, Walmart, UPS Store, Target, etc....

Drachengeist
03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
How do you get your photos for attractions like Tower of Terror and Splash mountain included on the CD?

Mgcamp
03-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Currently the only ride that lets you put your photos on a photopass card is Test Track. If you get photos with character dinners (1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's etc.) there is a code written on the border of the prints that you can enter to add them to your photopass account.

emerzmom
03-19-2012, 05:46 PM
You can also edit your photos and add borders to your photos and there is no limit. My last photo pass had over 200 photos after edits and border addtions. The quality of the pictures do very however I have generally been pleased with them.

cuteduck223
03-20-2012, 03:51 PM
if you PAY for your picture at ToT or Space mountain, you can get them added to your photopass. Those attractions aren't free like test track is. Those are the only 3 that can even do it right now.

faline
03-20-2012, 05:54 PM
if you PAY for your picture at ToT or Space mountain, you can get them added to your photopass. Those attractions aren't free like test track is. Those are the only 3 that can even do it right now.

Also if you buy the picture at Splash Mountain, you can have it added to photopass. We did this at this location back in December.

Drachengeist
03-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Geez if I am already paying $100 for a photo CD you would think the could make some kind of allowance on the attraction photos.

IloveJack
03-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Go here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx) for the pre-purchase price.

I've heard prices will be increasing in the not-too-distant future.

:thanks:, Faline, for the link and the heads up. Definitely worth the $30 to buy it now!
I've never gotten a blurry pic, and it's the only way all of us ever get in the shot. Plus, with 2 kiddos to chase on this trip, I won't mind the extra camera catching what I miss.

cuteduck223
03-21-2012, 01:32 PM
So far, prices are the same today. It looks like Disney will be rolling out a Photopass+ in early april that will possibly include dining and certain attractions. HOWEVER--its advertising at a $200 price tag.

olivegirl
03-26-2012, 04:53 PM
We do not purchase the pics from the photo pass. The quality isnt the best. They are always using the flash regardless of sun or clouds! To me our own camera and even our I-Phone cameras take better pics!