PDA

View Full Version : How tall/old for the water slide at Poly?

spoiledraf
03-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Just booked the Poly for our first visit there in June. Taking the grandkids ages 4,5 and 7. Is there an age or height limit on the water slide at the pool? I've also read it gets quite crowded around the pool. I expect to spend a fair amount of time there. Will I be dissapointed?

CanadianWDWFan
03-18-2012, 09:53 AM
It does get crowded at times but there is enough room for everyone! Our youngest was 2 at the time that he was able to go down the slide. He wore a life jacket and there was no issues at all. We were waiting at the bottom of the slide for him so he could see us as he entered the pool. Another thing is that you have to go down the slide one at a time.

Keneva
03-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Our Son went down the Poly slide at 3. He wore floaties. His sister aged 7 would walk up with him and show him the ropes of how to wait for the green light before getting in and sliding down. I would wait at the bottom and make sure he popped up at the end. You can hang out in the pool near the slide exit and still wave to them as they are getting ready to go so you know about when they are coming down. It is a little crowded at times but always fun. The kids can wait in line for 10 minutes or so at times. We actually all enjoyed the quiet pool more.:swim:

mydisneygirls
03-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Just thought I'd add that you can get life jackets for your younger grandkids at the pool. You just have to show your room key. They will love the slide and you will love the resort (it's my favorite). Have a wonderful vacation.