PDA

View Full Version : split stay question

retiredfigment
03-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I've read about people doing a split stay and thinking about splitting a stay between AK and POP in the fall. If I make arrangements through Disney, will they handle the logistics of how to book Magical Express and ticket? Can one ticket be bought that covers both resorts?

mom2morgan
03-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm assuming Magical Express will be no problem as they'll know what resort you are leaving from, but hopefully someone gives more information. I CAN answer about the tickets - we're doing a split stay in the fall and I'm staying a few days at CBR and 2 at AKL, and have bought 10 day park hopper tickets, so that was no problem. What you can NOT do is transfer a "package" - you'd have to have 2 separate packages, and that would be expensive. So in other words, you might have added dining at your first resort, but you'd actually have to buy new tickets to also add the dining plan at your second resort. Does that make sense? So what we're doing is have the full package at CBR, and then when we move to AKL we'll keep using the same tickets, but pay OPP for food.

faline
03-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Contact Magical Journeys. They'll help with all the questions you are asking and also help you determine the best value for you.

emerzmom
03-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I just came back from a trip where we did 3 resorts in one vacation. It was so easy! Magical Express was not a problem and bell service handled our bag transfers nicely. As for the ticket questions I agree with Faline. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!