PDA

View Full Version : Week after Memorial Day

disneykat
03-17-2012, 09:32 AM
We are planning a trip to The World, arriving on Memorial Day and staying a week. Can anyone comment on the crowd levels at this time? We typically go Labor Day weekend and stay for a week. Are the crowds going to be a lot bigger?

Itchy
03-17-2012, 02:56 PM
I am not sure myself, but I saw post here on Intercot a few weeks ago that said that the crowds were not extremely bad.

We will be arriving on the 27th for a week.

I agree that on loving Labor Day week. I will be there again this year.

Happy planning...:mickey:

faline
03-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Manageable. Expect higher crowds for the Memorial Day weekend but not too bad during the week though crowds will increase steadily from then through the end of June when corwds will be at peak for the busy summer months.

CuteAsMinnie
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM
There is a very large group that arrives the end of may and spills over across the first weekend in June.

Belle of the Ball 051411
03-23-2012, 10:34 AM
I would guess the crowds would be manageable. Some people will be there just for Memorial Day Weekend and so if you're arriving that day it might not be as bad. Kids are still or are just getting out of school. I hope you have a great trip!

I'll be there the weekend before Memorial Day Weekend (Thursday the 17th through Sunday the 20th), I'm also hoping the crowds will be light. I was there last year at that time (although week days) and it was perfect; hardly any waits.