PDA

View Full Version : Crowds labor day week?

disneymomma2010
03-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Im wanting to go the first week of September. I want to check in on saturday to have the full week but my sis in law, who is going also, is seriously concerned about the crowd saturday-monday and wants to check in monday. Can the crowds really be that bad? It is september so I'm thinking maybe they can't be extremely bad right?

zipadeedoodah
03-15-2012, 09:49 AM
They usually aren't too bad...its nothing like spring break or summer crowds. It'll be busier than the rest of the week, but still doable.

Itchy
03-15-2012, 12:10 PM
We will be there again, checking in on Sunday. It is our favorite time of year. The Magic Kingdom can get a little crowded, but that is pretty normal on Monday.

Overall we have walked into most attactions with little wait.

You will still have the heat and the occational rain storm as well at the possible tropical storm or hurricane. Having said that we have never had any real issues with those.

Happy planning...:thumbsup:

Hope this helps...:mickey:

AmandaChan
03-15-2012, 12:31 PM
there was a 3 day weekend not that long ago that was really busy, i forget which one. someone mentioned on here. however i have no experience going at these times.

diz_girl
03-15-2012, 02:31 PM
I was there Labor Day week 2005 and the crowds were great. We arrived Sunday and did the MK on Monday and I was shocked at the short lines. We walked on Space Mountain that day. The rest of the week was great too. I don't expect that it would be a lot different now, although the popularity of free dining might add some to the crowds, since free dining (and the dining plan in general) was relatively new back then.

faline
03-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Labor day weekend is ususally very manageable.

disneymomma2010
03-17-2012, 10:00 PM
thanks!:thumbsup: