PDA

View Full Version : Room prices

spoonfulosugar
03-11-2012, 11:24 PM
If you check in during value season rates, but the value season ends in the middle if your stay, do you get the value season price for the remainder of your trip? Same question for the free DDP...if it ends in the middle of your trip do you still get it free for the remainder of your stay?

We have had this come up in the past and the deals did apply for the whole trip. Just wondering if that is still the case?!?!

Thank you!

mom2morgan
03-12-2012, 12:02 AM
I don't believe so...room pricing right now is by night, and I see on my ressie that weekends are more expensive than week days, so the old "seasonal" pricing seems to be no more.

disneynarula
03-12-2012, 02:37 AM
The room price changes with the season no matter when you checked in.

I believe you have the free dining promotion it will be for the whole trip.

Last time we did the "free dining" promotion we checked in the last night of the promotion but we were able to have free dining for the whole trip

spoonfulosugar
03-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Ok, thanks! That's what I kind of figured.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
The room price changes with the season no matter when you checked in.

I believe you have the free dining promotion it will be for the whole trip.

Last time we did the "free dining" promotion we checked in the last night of the promotion but we were able to have free dining for the whole trip

In 2010 we flew down the day after Thanksgiving (Friday). The free dining promotion did not start until Saturday. We had to make a one night room only reservation then a separate 7 night resort reservation with the free dining then included.

I don't know the exact answer, but I think if your stay starts prior to or goes beyond a promotional period then those days are excluded from the promotion.

It used to be that if you checked in during value season and your stay extended into regular/peak seasons that your whole stay was priced at the rate of your check in date. Now though I believe everything is a daily rate adjusted seasonally, so if you cross seasons your rates will be adjusted accordingly per day/by season.