PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had problems with making ADR's 180 day out.

Itchy
03-11-2012, 12:21 AM
I went on line last Wednesday to make our ADR's which would be attached to our reservation and was not able to make all of our ADR's.

We were like 176 days out and had our confirmation numbers. When I tried to make all of the ADR's it would not let me make them. The web site stated that we were not at least 180 days to make them.

I thought that at 180 days that you could make the ADR's for the first 10 days.

If I am wrong please correct me.....

Thank for the help and / or advise...:mickey:

WDW&MK
03-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Yes, I had the same problem this week. I think their ADR system is "flaky". I just called the 1-407-WDW-DINE phone number and made my ADRS by phone. The CM that I spoke with was able to pull up my ressie and let me make all of the ADRs I needed.

Note that if/when you call, you get a voice activated system first and I had the same problem with that not recognizing my ressie, but it was fine once I got a real live person.

The CM said that I should be able to pull up my ADRS online to print them out, but I have not tried that yet.

Kari

Disney Doll
03-11-2012, 10:53 AM
The online ADR system isn't the most reliable. Just call and an actual person can fix you right up.

CanadianWDWFan
03-11-2012, 03:03 PM
The online ADR system isn't the most reliable. Just call and an actual person can fix you right up.
:ditto:
When I tired to make our reservations for the 180+10, I could only make reservations for the first day of our stay online. I had to call to get reservations for all the other days.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I was only able to make my ADR's on the 180 mark online for 1 day and then it all bogged down. I quick phone call to Disney Dining and the wonderful gal and I had all of my ADR's made, all the celebrations noted. It was faster.

mom2morgan
03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I was planning to get up at 4:00 am (here) so that I could log on right at 6:00 am (there) and do my reservations - but it would really annoy me to then have to wait an hour to call if i have trouble! I just don't want to risk having folks grab my spots in that first hour if I just wait and call :-(