PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Keepers V

Fangorn
03-10-2012, 02:27 PM
For all you "Kingdom Keepers" fans, Disney has announced the following:

Don’t miss your chance to meet acclaimed author Ridley Pearson when he appears at the Walt Disney World® Resort to celebrate the
pre-launch of his newest book “Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game.” Ridley Pearson will
be with us to meet and greet Guests and sign copies of his latest novel.

Walt Disney World® Resort has been given the exclusive opportunity to premiere “Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game” several days before the
national launch of the novel on Tuesday, April 3. Ridley Pearson will be appearing Thursday, March 29 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Once Upon A Toy in Downtown Disney® Marketplace and Friday, March 30 from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. at The Writer’s Stop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.

Steve

Melanie
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
My advice for going to see him is get there early and get in line! We were there around 3:30pm last year and the line was wrapped around the building and the CMs made us often feel they would run out of books before we got to the register. It wasn't the case, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the info Steve. My son loves these books! I need to find some time to dig into them myself.

BrerSchultzy
03-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the info Steve. My son loves these books! I need to find some time to dig into them myself.

Luckily, it doesn't take much time! They're quick reads. My wife and I are big fans, and eagerly awaiting April 3rd.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I have had this book on pre-order on amazon FOREVER!!! I bought them for DD, but she never got into them ... but I did!

I'm especially looking forward to this one, I met Ridley Pearson on the Wonder a couple of years ago when he was doing research. He ran a Q&A session that was lots of fun.

It would be fun to get it at Disney, and get it signed. Sigh ... why do we live so far away?

Joannelet
03-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I bought some of these books for my nephew but haven't given them to him yet as I thought he was too young for them. He is 8 am I wrong?
Have fun whoever goes to this event! I love meeting authors!