PDA

View Full Version : Booking Cinderella's Royal Table with free dining?

disneymomma2010
03-09-2012, 08:00 PM
How do you make reservations for cinderella's royal table without paying for it in advance if you have free dining?

IloveJack
03-09-2012, 08:23 PM
I wasn't asked for credit card info when I told them we were on the dining plan. In fact, I called and cancelled the plan (cause it's not worth it for us), and still wasn't asked for CC info.

tdk316
03-10-2012, 06:02 AM
You don't have to pay in advance, they just hold your cc number so if you skip out on the reservation they can charge you a penalty. You can make arrangements to pay for your meal how ever you choose when you're there, your cc won't automatically be charged for the meal.

Strmchsr
03-10-2012, 07:38 AM
You don't have to pay in advance, they just hold your cc number so if you skip out on the reservation they can charge you a penalty. You can make arrangements to pay for your meal how ever you choose when you're there, your cc won't automatically be charged for the meal.

Actually, my CC was charged when I book for May. I don't know how they handle it with the DDP as I'd never use 2 TS on it, but with my TiW discount we decided to try it once, but they definitely charged my cc.

DizneyRox
03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Everything I've seen and heard (and experienced) is...

You need to provide a credit card at time of booking.

If you are on a dining plan and it's on the reservation you provided when logging on for dining reservations, then you won't be charged immediately, but the card is still on file and necessary.

If you are not on the dining plan, you WILL be charged immediately for the entire amount.

If you have a TiW card, that discount is taken off the day you eat. You need to prove you have the card. That will be applied as a refund to the card that was charged for the reservation.

Strmchsr
03-10-2012, 06:46 PM
If you have a TiW card, that discount is taken off the day you eat. You need to prove you have the card. That will be applied as a refund to the card that was charged for the reservation.

They actually gave me the TiW discount upon booking. That probably wouldn't happen if you booked online, but I called for that very reason. All I had to do was give the CM the number on my TiW card and he applied the discount. He was able to see the name on the TiW card matched the name on the reservation the ADR was attached to.

disneymomma2010
03-10-2012, 06:47 PM
thanks :thumbsup:. I always make my ressies online but i think i will call for this one so i don't mess anything up.

faline
03-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I seem to recall being charged for the full amount prior to arrival the last time I ate there (not on dining plan). When I arrived and indicated I had a Tables in Wonderland card, they credited back the amount of the discount.

Pop Centurion
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Everything I've seen and heard (and experienced) is...

You need to provide a credit card at time of booking.

If you are on a dining plan and it's on the reservation you provided when logging on for dining reservations, then you won't be charged immediately, but the card is still on file and necessary.

If you are not on the dining plan, you WILL be charged immediately for the entire amount.

This has been my experience as well.