PDA

View Full Version : Whats price of a resort mug ???

minnie04
03-09-2012, 01:57 PM
I will be at the ASM next week, we havent been there in years. Do they still sell the mugs and what is the price??

OOPS... 'what's the price of a resort mug"

vicster
03-09-2012, 02:28 PM
We were at WDW last September and the mugs were around $12.00. If I'm not mistaken they're included this year with the dining plan.

minnie04
03-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks ... Not getting the dining plan, but I might just grab a mug for my DS..

Melanie
03-09-2012, 04:35 PM
I believe I'm correct in saying that I saw them last week at Coronado Springs for $14.49. I know they were 14something, so either $14.49 or $14.99 +tax.

mook3y
03-09-2012, 05:07 PM
:mcoffee: *takes sip from POR mug from 2004*.

Have to love these mugs. The most usefull (used) souvenear I have ever bought! :thumbsup:

ShanlovesMickey
03-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Can you take them in the park to use or is it for the resort use only? Also you can purchase them without being on the dining plan?

BugeyedMuggy
03-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Can you take them in the park to use or is it for the resort use only? Also you can purchase them without being on the dining plan?

You can only use them at the resorts and you can purchase them not being on the dining plan.

mook3y
03-10-2012, 04:46 PM

You can bring the cup into a park (we filled ours at the resort a couple of times and took them with us), you just can not get it refilled in the park.

kcrc
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Do they have new designs this year? Or is it the same as last year? I love having a collection to pick from for my morning tea!

mustBgoofy
03-10-2012, 10:57 PM
If I buy a mug at Pop Century, will I be able to take it with me to Animal Kingdom Lodge to use? I am doing a pre-conference stay at Pop and then going to AKL for my conference stay. I want to make sure I can use it at both before I purchase it. Thanks!

AmandaChan
03-11-2012, 11:34 AM
they have to be more than 12$ b/c the last two times we've been there it's been $13 something. $14 is getting up there.

AmandaChan
03-11-2012, 11:36 AM
If I buy a mug at Pop Century, will I be able to take it with me to Animal Kingdom Lodge to use? I am doing a pre-conference stay at Pop and then going to AKL for my conference stay. I want to make sure I can use it at both before I purchase it. Thanks!

The almighty rules of the mug say that you have to use the mug that you bought at the resort that you bought it for the length of your stay.

texas211
03-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, like nearly 15 bucks now. We started at ASmu then Disney moved us over to PORS after we had some issues there. We kept using our same mug we purchased at ASMu.

However, they are putting in the microchip deal that will prevent that at some resorts, and moving fwd will eventually prevent that at all resorts.

I don't understand why i have to buy 2 mugs if i'm just changing my resorts during my stay..

minnie04
03-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I don't understand why i have to buy 2 mugs if i'm just changing my resorts during my stay..

Thats what I was wondering. I know its all about the money $$$ , but if you go to another resort at least give me the option of paying a fee to use my mug from somewhere else. I wouldnt mind doing that. Im sure the other guest at the new resort could care less what mug I use. If they are staying there they will buy the one from there..