PDA

View Full Version : 3 adults, 3 kids, Deluxe Club level BW. Yes/No

spoiledraf
03-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Decided late to go early June, (Due to a little surprise) if we can get a room. The only room that sleeps six available is a Club level at the BW. Anybody have any input on putting six people in that room with only one bathroom.
1 man (me)
2 women (1 six months Prego)
3 grandkids (4,5,7)

Had planned to go in Sept. but a new grandchild will be coming into the world the week we were planning!!! DW wants to take the grandkids but doesn't want to wait another two years or more to go.

the other option is getting two rooms at a mod or value which my wife would prefer not to do. HELP!

BrerGnat
03-08-2012, 08:15 AM
That room would probably work well, and the Club Level access is a bonus for hassle free breakfast in the morning with the kids.

That room is quite large (close to 600 sq feet) and has two queen beds and a full sized sofa that pulls out into a queen sleeper in a separate little "alcove" at the end of the room. There are two televisions in this room as well. I think it would suit you just fine.

We considered this room once, but it's just too big for our family of 4.

AgentC
03-08-2012, 09:58 AM
I've never stayed club level room, but we have done 5 a lot in standard deluxe rooms. We regularly stay with 3 adults (me, DH, Grandma) and two kids 3 and 6.

The bathroom situation is workable, but not ideal. And if you like to be in the parks early, bathroom time management is key. If everyone likes to shower in the morning, you need to start pretty early.

We have done two connecting rooms at a moderate and a 1 bedroom villa with 2 bathrooms and is it easier.

As my kids get older(and bigger), we are moving up to the villas more often, but I would not hesitate to stay in single room if that was the only option at the resort we wanted.

BrerGnat
03-08-2012, 10:58 AM
The bathroom situation may be the only hurdle. However, since the kids are all small, it should be do-able.

It's very easy to have the kids shower after a midday swim, or right before bed.

emmatink
03-08-2012, 10:47 PM
We just did this room in December with 4 adults and 2 children and it was awesome! You will not believe the size of the room. Like a previous poster said it has 2 queen size beds and a queen size sleeper sofa that worked great for my two children. It practically felt like the children were in a separate room because this room is so big. You probably could fit a roll away bed for the third child if need be, there is plenty of room. Also there are 2 full size dressers with 6 drawers each, so there is plenty of storage. I just can't stand living out of a suitcase so this was a plus for me. The Innkeepers lounge was awesome too. The breakfast alone was worth it for us. And last but not least is the view. All of the deluxe rooms overlook the boardwalk. Our room was directly above the Boardwalk Bakery and had a large balcony compared to the other standard rooms. I think you will be happy with your choice. The bathroom thing is manageable if you bathe children at night and adults shower in the morning, that is what we did. The sinks are outside of the toilet/shower, so the women can still get ready while you take a shower :)