PDA

View Full Version : Need help with disney mobile magic app

Poohluv85
03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I just downloaded the app and wanted to check Epcot out, but now I cant find how to change parks. I'm just playing with it at home, I'm not in the park. Trying too learn how to navigate it and enjoyin a little Disney magic :mickey:

tennantsrwe
03-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Once you click on the app it will ask for either WDW or DL. Choose WDW then the next scree nwill ask you to select a park =)

Poohluv85
03-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the reply! But when I open the app, it opens up to Epcot. I've closed it out several times, but it always opens up to Epcot. I'm sure its something I'm overlooking lol

tennantsrwe
03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Are you able to see the PARK button at the top left corner?

Strmchsr
03-07-2012, 11:48 AM
You need to go to the menu button. For my android phone I hit the extras button on my phone and it brings up that supplemental menu then I hit "menu" and it lets me pick whichever park I want.

faline
03-07-2012, 11:58 AM
You need to go to the menu button. For my android phone I hit the extras button on my phone and it brings up that supplemental menu then I hit "menu" and it lets me pick whichever park I want.

Thanks, Chris! Although I didn't ask a question, this response was very helpful!!!

SBETigg
03-07-2012, 12:17 PM
I just opened my iPhone app to see what happens, because I don't remember. Chris might have already answered. On mine, there's a strip at the top with the option Park, and pressing that brings me to the screen with the choice between WDW or Disney Land, then pressing WDW brings me to a menu with the list of Theme Parks (with closing times, just click on your desired park) and Entertainment areas.

brownie
03-11-2012, 03:14 PM
If you are using Android, press the 'Menu' button on your phone and it will bring up selections at the bottom of the screen. Select 'Menu' and it will give you a list of locations to pick from, beginning with the four theme parks. It's not the most intuitive system to change locations.

I'm not sure how it works if you're using an iPhone.

Poohluv85
03-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the replys everyone, I knew I could count on Intercot :D Sorry I haven't been able to reply in awhile. I have tried all of your suggestions except for brownie's wich I plan on trying first thing tomorrow when I get my phone back..thanks again guys!

Poohluv85
03-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Lol clicking the menu button on my phone worked! Ugh I hate being ditzy sometimes, this idea never occured to me lol. Thank goodness for Intercot :D Thanks so much everyone! I was about to delete the app and reinstall it lol...thanks again guys :mickey: