PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower Lake View

wedrod
03-06-2012, 09:00 PM
I just booked a lake view at BLT for July. Can someone tell me where the lake views are? Are they upper floors facing the pool. Or are some lake views on the outside with a part of the Magic Kingdom in sight?

RAIDER
03-07-2012, 03:04 AM
We have stayed there a few times and got the lake view . Ask for a high floor ( over 6 ) and it must be on the south side .That way you get to get good views of Epcot in the distance and the monorails ...As well as the whole of the lake ... The upper tiers all face the lake but like i said the south side has the best views :thumbsup:

tdk316
03-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Are they upper floors facing the pool. - Yes
Or are some lake views on the outside with a part of the Magic Kingdom in sight? - Yes

We've always stayed in lake view rooms and sometimes they're on the MK side (one time I'm not sure why it wasn't a MK view room because it was there, front and center out our window) and we've been on the other side of the hallway with a view of the pool also. It depends. I have a nice link to a non-Intercot site with the room numbers and building layout. PM me if you want it.

PlutoPlanet
03-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Our lake view had a slim view of fireworks.