PDA

View Full Version : Is CRT crazy busy?

KAT1811
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I am planning our ADRs and we are going to try for the Castle breakfast. I am hoping for an early 8ish breakfast. How crazy is the castle early? We haven't dined there in about 5 years and I recall the madness and congestion vividly. I am hoping to bypass a bit of it by dining early. Does anyone have any experience? We will be a party of 8, DH, my parents, :princess: 15, :princess: 7, :princess: 5, :prince: 3, and myself

kakn7294
03-06-2012, 08:26 AM
If they still operate the same way they did last time I dined there (which was 1.5 yrs ago, they scheduled intermittent mass seatings so that everyone could see the "show" and the Princesses could work the room and not miss anyone. It was a bit hectic but the staff seemed much better at handling the crowds this time around.

samandbrismom
03-14-2012, 08:23 AM
We had dinner there for the first time last year. We had a 5:30 reservation and I didn't think it was all that crazy. We never had the dinner before and always had the breakfast at 8am which always worked out well for us. Good luck with your reservation:mickey:

TexansInNY
03-14-2012, 11:25 AM
We have the breakfast every time (next one will be this Sunday!!) - I have never thought it to be hectic. Hmmm..maybe it is just me. Our son is autistic as well and we go in, take the pic, head upstairs, and have a great time.