PDA

View Full Version : Booking 180days out online = no go.

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Not sure if I should have put this in the trip planning, mousellaneous, or tech forum but since it's dining related.......

Today is my 180 day mark so I'm trying to book ADR's online like I always do. Problem is when I enter my vacation reservation info it tells me it can't retrieve my info. Yet I can enter the info in the "my disney vacation" section & retrieve the info there.

I did just book my vacation this morning so I wonder if it has anything to do with it?

I know I can just call but at the moment it's more convenient to do online.

JenniferS.
03-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Sometimes it does that....were you able to book anything? Sometimes it wouldn't show up or let me retreive it, but it was always there the next time I logged in.

ddd
03-05-2012, 09:09 PM
mine was doing the same thing last night

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Nope, unable to make any ADR's even though I'm within the 180 day window. Guess I'll just have to call.

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Okay, I was able to do my first night since it's exactly 180 but it won't let me go beyond that. Still telling me:

We were unable to confirm your resort reservation. You may continue to search and book available dining locations online without associating your dining plan. However, for pre-paid locations (Cinderellas Royal Table, Disneys Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Mickeys Backyard BBQ) or if you are trying to book more than 180 days before the first day of your vacation, please call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).

Don't know why it can't retrieve my reservation.

kakn7294
03-06-2012, 08:18 AM
The online system did that to me too a couple of months ago when I hit my 180 mark. I had made the resort reservation about a week prior. I wasn't worried about my reservations so I just waited and did them each day online but it was frustrating to not be able to just get them all done at once.

disneynarula
03-06-2012, 09:02 AM
This seems to happen a lot! If you are really worried maybe you should call!

Gusgus
03-06-2012, 07:48 PM
I had the same problem. We are staying more than 10 days and I had the issue with two reservations. I had to call to make my dining reservations. When I said something to the cast member they told me it happens a lot. My room reservation was through an agency and not from Disney directly.

Gusgus

disneynarula
03-07-2012, 02:29 AM
Does this happen to people when they book through WDW directly too? Or just when they use a travel agency? I also used a travel agency to book the trip.

Not that it will stop me from using MJ. I am just curios.

c&d
03-07-2012, 09:06 AM
I've noticed the website has been very flaky over the past couple of weeks. It couldn't find any of my reservations. Then when I tried to make dinner reservations it made them, sent me a confirmation e-mail and then sent me a cancellation e-mail.

My resort reservations were made using DVC, Disney website and MJ. I managed to use all the available options and still had a problem. :)

Pop Centurion
03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Does this happen to people when they book through WDW directly too? Or just when they use a travel agency? I also used a travel agency to book the trip.

Not that it will stop me from using MJ. I am just curios.Yes, I booked directly through Disney over the phone.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I had trouble when I was trying with the online system. It allowed me to do one, but then locked up - I ended up just calling.