PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bar/Place to Drink in EPCOT

Wright46
03-05-2012, 11:50 AM
What's everyone's favorite place to drink in EPCOT. What's your favorite specific drink?

Scar
03-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Beer in the World Showcase.

Is that specific enough? ;)

mgmnut
03-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Beer in the World Showcase.

Is that specific enough? ;)

I'm with Scar. I like sampling "beers from around the world" maybe with a margarita stop in Mexico! :marg:

Wright46
03-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm with you guys. I was hoping to broaden my horizons but hey, why mess with success? It's gotten me this far.

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Same here, beer around the world with the exception of my stop in Cava del Tequila for either a flight or margarita.

Bay Lake
03-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Drinking a Bass and listening to Pam sing in UK.
:beer::beer:

Wright46
03-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Maybe I'll ask my question in a slightly different way since it seems like most of you guys and I are on the same page with our drinking habits.... I usually split my time exclusively between the tequila cave and the rose and crown. I feel these are the two best bars in EPCOT. Am I missing anythign exciting by holing myself up in these joints all day?

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Definitely get beer from Germany.

Norway has decent beer as well, along with the Moosehead Pale Ale from Canada. Definitely not as good as UK & Germany but still should not be passed up.

Bay Lake
03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I think what your missing is grabbing a beer from Germany on your way from Mexico to UK

Disney Goof
03-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Definitely the Sultan Colada in Morocco!!! The hazelnut float on top is the best. Well done Morocco.:number1:

Melanie
03-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Why Gary's Column of course. :beer:

Grab a Golden from Rose & Crown and hang out with the Column. Perfect way to waste a half hour or so. :D

I also like Cava del Tequila and Germany. The Oktoberfest is yummy.

Outside of Epcot, I love sitting in Tune-In Lounge with a Blue Moon on draught.

Okay, you've got me ready to drive over for the afternoon. It's beautiful out!

SBETigg
03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Cava del Tequila. But also, Rose & Crown. The Grey Goose slush stand in France. The wine tastings in France, Germany, Italy. So many choices.

Pop Centurion
03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Okay, you've got me ready to drive over for the afternoon. It's beautiful out!
Could you swing by NJ & pick me up? :razz:

mdricks
03-05-2012, 03:36 PM
D. All of the above.

Epcot for cocktails. I'm dreaming again....

Don't forget sake in japan. Or yeagermeister in germany.

A black and tan at R&C with a scotch back or just throw caution to the wind and order up some car bombs!

A nice bottle of vino at Bistro with dinner.

mmmmmmm!

:number1:

Melanie
03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Could you swing by NJ & pick me up? :razz:

Sure....see you in about 20 hours! ;)

tinksmom02
03-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I have a very set pattern for how my Epcot touring works. I have to start in Mexico, with a :marg:, of course. Then we go to Norway, where I use the rest room. Then we backtrack to Mexico for another :marg: ;)

After that, any or all of these will work:

Sultan Colada in Morocco.
China has this peach schnapps tea thing--it's frozen and very good.
Grey Goose Slush in France
Beer in Germany, UK, and Canada

I always intend to try sake in Japan, but never get around to it. And usually I try something different each visit to Italy.

Quadstriker
03-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Why Gary's Column of course. :beer:

Grab a Golden from Rose & Crown and hang out with the Column. Perfect way to waste a half hour or so. :D

This. And nothing else is close.

But I'll be having a Black & Tan instead please.

AmandaChan
03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
i forget what kind of beer it is, but it's a lighter beer in germany that i LOVE. i think that's my favorite.

also the high end vodka margaritas in mexico are nice.

can't beat a nice glass of wine in italy.

Dopey's Girl
03-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Grey Goose slush. Yum! In 52 days I will be enjoying some beverages in Epcot. Margarita in Mexico, beer in Germany, Sake in Japan, Grey Goose in France and A beer in the Uk (I try different ones each trip). Can't wait!

SurferStitch
03-06-2012, 11:34 AM
DH and I love getting beer in Germany and enoying them while sitting on the fountain. :cloud9:

BUT... We also LOVE grabbing a cold one (I love the Golden) at Rose and Crown Pub, sitting at the bar, and chatting with our favorite bartender, Carl. He is the sweetest guy ever! He also loves to show us his amazing bar tricks! :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
03-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Sure....see you in about 20 hours! ;)

You mind swinging by Louisiana to pick me up too!!!!! It's sunny and breezy today. I was out at Target and thought what a great day this would be to be in WDW.

As for drinks. DH enjoys any beer in Epcot. For me, I love the Passion Fruit Margarita at the CS location in Mexico.

DNS
03-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Blue Margarita I had at Sci-Fi. Yummy!

Patricia
03-06-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm always there in the winter.
So, on cooler evenings I always pop into Norway for the the Viking Coffee. Warms me right up.

Auntie B
03-07-2012, 09:25 AM
I could sit in France all day with a Grey Goose slush . . . mmmmmmm. :thumbsup:

Tygger7
03-07-2012, 09:35 AM
The wine cart just outside France...but I always get the Grand Manier Orange Slushie...it's heavely. Mmmmmm...I can almost taste it. Nothing better on a hot day than sitting on a bench with one of these babies. :cloud9:

Auroring Good Time
03-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Jalapeno margarita in Mexico and maybe a tequila flight. Wine tastings in Italy, France, and Germany. Italian Margarita in Italy. The slushy thing in France. I always end with a dry cider at the Rose and Crown.
I haven't tried the Sultan Colada yet. I'll have to try that next trip.

BugeyedMuggy
03-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Tequila Bar in Mexico:marg:

Wolf
03-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I am SOOO HAPPY to see someone else is hethenous as me and drinks Car Bombs in EPCOT!!!!! :number1: Those Sultan Colada's are delesh as well!!! I cannot wait till Sept 29th!! Last night when talking about the Food and Wine Fest, Moma Wolf suggested we do Car Bombs again and drink around the world this EPCOT trip...I was so proud! lol I think this will be the year we really try lol the cranberry things in France are good too!

mdricks
03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Wolf!

You better get to f&w before me! There may not be any irish whisky left!

tjstrike
03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm down for the grey goose slushy and the mexican margaritas !! :thumbsup:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Mexican Margaritas, Grey Goose Lemonade Slushie, Wines in France and Italy....it is ALL good! And the best - there is transportation back to the resorts provided for those of us that are 'lightweights'.

RAIDER
03-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Mines the Tequila Bar in Mexico ,i love stopping off a sipping my Margarita watching the world go by at the waters edge ,uts so relaxing :thumbsup:

Wolf
03-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Wolf!

You better get to f&w before me! There may not be any irish whisky left!

A Challenge Appears!! :party::beer:

DisneyorBust
03-09-2012, 10:46 AM
I like getting a beer :beer: in the Germany Pavilion, then grab a seat in the Platz and enjoy the music and atmosphere.
Repeat as necessary! :D

dizneydeb22
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
The wine cart just outside France...but I always get the Grand Manier Orange Slushie...it's heavely. Mmmmmm...I can almost taste it. Nothing better on a hot day than sitting on a bench with one of these babies. :cloud9:

I was going to suggest the very same drink! August seems soooo far away!

KatrinaJ91
03-14-2012, 02:32 PM
We love sampling the adult beverages at Epcot! We usually spend an entire day in WS and leasurely stroll and taste our way around (both food and drinks!)

My very favorite is the Grand Marnier Slushie in France...amazing! My husband loves to get a tequila flight in Cava de Tequila in Mexico.

We both enjoy sampling the many types of beer and wines in all the countries as well...particulary the UK and Germany for beer! ;)

BhamWriter
03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
I'll name three: Margarita Sampler at Brown Derby; Tequila Bar at Mexico pavilion; and Back Scratcher at the Polynesian resort