PDA

View Full Version : crowds early september vs late september

dyin tago
03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
hi,

we did the world early september last year and weather and crowds were pretty darn good but wondering if crowd levels would be even lower last 2 weeks of september?

mydisneygirls
03-04-2012, 11:00 PM
We went last sept from the 17th to the 24th and I thought the crowds were very light in each park and we didn't wait much at all to get on rides/transportation...except on the weekends. I remember getting on Space Mountain 3 times in a row with no wait at around 5 p.m. I even found the wait time at restaurants to be short...the longest we waited was about 15 mins and that was at Chef de France. The weather, on the other hand, was extremely humid. A Cast Member told us it was unusually humid and I'm hoping she was right because we are heading back Sept 22nd through Oct. 4.

Strmchsr
03-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Neither is bad, but early September crowds are lighter than late September.

faline
03-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I agree with Chris.

vicster
03-05-2012, 09:22 AM
We usually go early in September but last year we went more towards the end of September. It was definitely more crowded because it was closer to the Food and Wine Festival. Earlier September was much better.

dyin tago
03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
If crowds are lighter earlier in september that is perfect for us!:mickey:

last september we went early september and we had the best weather in 5 september trips.

only a couple of super humid days and the rest were great.

AmandaChan
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM
We usually go early in September but last year we went more towards the end of September. It was definitely more crowded because it was closer to the Food and Wine Festival. Earlier September was much better.

is the beginning of the food and wine festival usually pretty crowded??

faline
03-06-2012, 08:12 AM
The Food and Wine Festival is very popular and crowds do increase during this time - particularly on weekends. You will also find more crowding in Epcot (where this event is held) in general and particularly in the evenings.