PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Tokyo Dining.

Zawadi
03-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Looking for a new dining venue for our forthcoming September trip.

What are your experiences of Tokyo Dining?

ThanxForNoticin
03-04-2012, 03:34 PM
We've had excellent experiences there. Good food, superb service, and a very nice experience. They have many sushi and tempura options that we really like. And I can tell you there are many things on the menu we have not had a chance to try yet - but we'll keep going back!

I would highly recommend it. And if you can get a seat by the window, it's an excellent view of EPCOT.

SBETigg
03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
We liked it a lot. Menu items range from sushi, teriyaki, tempura, teppan grill (you can get meals like they have at Teppan Edo, just not cooked in front of you like on that side), some other traditional Japanese dishes, and bento boxes (that let you sample lots of things). Service is good. Atmosphere is decent- a large room with sparse decor, lots of seating, windows over WS. We had a slight wait to be seated, but good food.

AllDisney
03-04-2012, 05:51 PM
We have eaten there and always had a good experience and good food. I don't think you'll be disappointed:thumbsup:

PinkTink
03-04-2012, 06:05 PM
We went there on our last trip in October. Past check-in (they had a *really* hard time with our last name) it was fabulous! We tried the tuna roll sushi and tempura chicken, shrimp, and veggies. It was all excellent. I'd definitely go back again, I think it's now one of my favorites. :)

SandmanGStefani24
03-04-2012, 08:12 PM
i always have to chime in whenever i see someone ask about Tokyo Dining. I absolutely love it. Every time I get great service, great food, and a nice view. I eat there every trip, and enjoy every part of it. You will not be disappointed!

AmandaChan
03-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Ate there once, we loved the experience. I can't remember exactly what we got, I think I got chicken teriyaki. The little meal set up in the box type things are cute. And the kids get their meals in little monorail dishes that are cute.

#1donaldfan
03-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Great food, great atmosphere !! You cannot go wrong !!!!!!! PERFECT !!!:mickey::thumbsup: