PDA

View Full Version : MK Resort Parking

Red Randal
03-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Quick question. Maybe someone has had experience with this.

We'll be doing the Spirit of Aloha 5pm show April 28. We'll be driving to the Polynesian but plan on getting there a couple hours early (likely between 2-3) to do a little monorail resort bar/shopping before. My plan is to park at Poly and take the resort monorail around the loop. Will they have a problem letting me into the lot for the luau 3 hours early?

zcrsdad
03-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Generally, I believe, there is a 2 hour parking limit when eating at a resort. It really depends on how busy they are. Now, that being said, I don't recall anyone monitoring the parking lot at Poly. They have checked the reservation list before when I was entering.

minnie-mouse
03-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Yes, they might be hesitant to let you park for that much time. I suggest you park in the TTC parking lot and walk over to Poly, it is only a short walk along the path. That way you can park for as long as you wish.

Red Randal
04-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes, they might be hesitant to let you park for that much time. I suggest you park in the TTC parking lot and walk over to Poly, it is only a short walk along the path. That way you can park for as long as you wish.

But won't I have to pay the Magic Kingdom's parking rate to park at the TTC?

Or do Disney resort guests get free parking at the parks?

PopPhan
04-12-2012, 11:05 AM
As long as you are staying at a Disney Resort, parking should be free. You should have a 'tag' that you show at the entrance gates to allow you through to the TTC (or any park parking area)