PDA

View Full Version : Somebody stop me!

tinksmom02
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM
I have a WDW/Universal trip planned for the end of August. Booked POP, that's it so far. Am not kicking around the idea of a quick trip during early November to enjoy the F&WF. Was thinking about the few days just before the NJ teacher's convention weekend. For maybe 3 nights, 4 days.

So now the 4 day PH passes I was going to order don't seem to be the most economical. If we're planning another trip within a few months (and probably another within the year), I should probably just break down & get Annual Passes, right?

I should be banned from the WDW website, no joke.

wildernesslady
03-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't think anyone here will stop you. If anything, I would encourage you to book more trips to get most out of an AP.

jodijo
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
I would go for the AP! We did a few years ago and were glad we did. We talked to our TA after buying them and ended up getting an AP room discount. It was great and unexpected.

tinksmom02
03-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Ahh, but who will help me explain that to my husband??? :blush:

retiredfigment
03-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Well, we were sort of in the same predicament. We were planning on going to the Garden Festival and then to the Food and Wine Festival so decided the Annual Pass was the way to go. So here is the problem we found. We decided to time going to the Food and Wine Festival the next year so we could use our passes 3 times. LOL

Dopey's Girl
03-01-2012, 10:32 PM
I can't stop you, since I have an AP and it really makes it easy to sneak in trips (see my signature, just booked my flight for April) when I wasn't really planning them. I love my AP though, it really ends up being worth it for me!

faline
03-02-2012, 08:32 AM
If you plan your trip for the end of October, you can join the Intercot meet!

tinksmom02
03-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Oh, believe me, I've already thought of that...but I'm trying to work around DD's school vacations..