PDA

View Full Version : Chances of Fall free dining?

mom2morgan
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
I got in on the "Canadian" free dining for Aug 19-Sept. 29. At the time, it was much discussed that this would likely eventually be offered to the general public. I'm really hoping it is, because we now have more people interested in coming with us. BUT with the 180 "reservations" deadline fast approaching (or maybe already even past for the first part of hose date) I'm wondering if that means it is a no-go? After all, would Disney announce free dining on such short notice that people are unable to get their reservations made in time?

faline
02-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Only Disney knows for sure what specials they will offer. As offers are announced,they are posted in the accommodations forum.

darthmacho
02-29-2012, 05:49 PM
I've been praying for a free dining period starting with the late August value season, but I'm genuinely not optimistic this year. I bet, however, there will be some free dining in the fall somewhere, but I think it will be scaled back and contain a lot of "black out dates". All just speculation on my part, but thats JMHO. :mickey:

Mickey'sIrishPAl
03-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I've been praying for a free dining period starting with the late August value season, but I'm genuinely not optimistic this year. I bet, however, there will be some free dining in the fall somewhere, but I think it will be scaled back and contain a lot of "black out dates". All just speculation on my part, but thats JMHO. :mickey:

Dont give up yet darth. Sounds like there are rumblings of free dining for our upcoming trip dates.

:beer:

disneynarula
03-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Did you see it is being offered now?

Mickey'sIrishPAl
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Did you see it is being offered now?

Yes I did. Thank you. Debbie at Magical Journeys already got my reservation changed to reflect the free dining!! Debbie rocks!!

Can not recommend MJ enough. They are amazing.

mom2morgan
03-01-2012, 05:05 PM
AWESOME! I must be psychic! Or psychotic...I can never remember which ;-) Seriously, this is very nice, as I was really kicking myself for not just booking it while I had the chance under the Candian promo.

mickeyman42
03-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Yeah we kicked ourselves last year for not doing the canadian deal, then the regular deal didnt work for us as the start date was 4 days too late. We made sure to jump on the canadian deal for this upcoming august figuring the same thing would happen