PDA

View Full Version : November Christmas?

mickeys_princess_mom
02-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Would it be safe to say Christmas decorations are pretty much all up by week of November 19th? TIme to bring the little Princess!
:baby: :princess:

mickeys_princess_mom
02-29-2012, 03:55 PM
OK, just looked it up on calendar, and that's Thanksgiving week! Yikes! Let me talk to her dad!

mickeys_princess_mom
02-29-2012, 03:56 PM
The week before, then?.....

Twinsowner
02-29-2012, 04:46 PM
the week after would be better.More decorations would be up. And from what I heard last year , the week immediately after was less crowded than the week before.

Strmchsr
02-29-2012, 05:19 PM
the week after would be better.More decorations would be up. And from what I heard last year , the week immediately after was less crowded than the week before.

Usually the other way around. The week after Thanksgiving has gotten a lot more crowded recently and the parade taping is the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend, which makes MK an absolute zoo.

The vast majority of decorations are up by the week before Thanksgiving and the MVMCP have already started by then.

mickeys_princess_mom
02-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks, guys! I know the week after is a good time to go. We've done it a few times. I was just trying to find out about November because my son was asking about that time. His wife can only take off certain weeks from her job.

Disney Doll
03-02-2012, 05:43 PM
We've been debating Nov/early Dec and from what we've read not all holiday decor is up until after Thanksgiving. However, I was there Nov 8-11 last year on business and I remember seeing a lot of the decor going up. MVMCP was available during my trip last year, but the Osborn Lights didn't start until right after I left.

mickeys_princess_mom
03-04-2012, 10:31 PM
We've been debating Nov/early Dec and from what we've read not all holiday decor is up until after Thanksgiving. However, I was there Nov 8-11 last year on business and I remember seeing a lot of the decor going up. MVMCP was available during my trip last year, but the Osborn Lights didn't start until right after I left.

Thanks! I believe we're leaning toward Dec. now, so I think we're gonna be fine. :wave:

Strmchsr
03-05-2012, 07:54 AM
We've been debating Nov/early Dec and from what we've read not all holiday decor is up until after Thanksgiving.

The only thing you miss prior to Thanksgiving is the Candlelight Processional and Storytellers at Epcot. Everything else is up and going before Thanksgiving.