PDA

View Full Version : Flying Fish!

cuteduck223
02-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Flying Fish reviews anyone? Mom really wants to go on our next trip...but...i've heard very little good or bad. so let me have it!

SBETigg
02-28-2012, 09:52 PM
Recommended. I've had very good meals there, love the whimsical atmosphere, incredible service. I think it's a great choice. Perhaps it doesn't get the attention of some of the other Signatures, but it is every bit as good as some and better than others.

Cinderelley
02-29-2012, 12:26 AM
I would highly recommend it. It is a must do for us every time I go with my girlfriends.

goofy-4-disney
03-01-2012, 10:34 AM
I've eaten there once, on my last trip. Definitely recommend eating there. I had a great meal and the rest of my family did as well. Great location with it being on the Boardwalk and walking distance to Epcot.

TheDuckRocks
03-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I love it and don't really like much seafood other than shellfish. Their steak is amazing, one of the best on property.

faline
03-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Ate there about a year ago and had an enjoyable meal.

PlutoPlanet
03-02-2012, 12:40 PM
We ate there once and liked the food and atmosphere. However, we thought it was overpriced and have not gone back. Instead, we eat at Kouzzina twice during our vacation.

phlo8810
03-03-2012, 07:49 PM
We've eaten there 4 times. 2 adults in their 30s, 2 in their 60s and 2 kids under 5. ALL LOVE IT. One of the best on property. My oldest son whose now 7 loves shellfish. Since we are always on the DDP we have to pay extra for him to have his mussells appetizer. Well after two trips the chef actually remembered him the last two times there. "Let me see the 4 year old who orders my mussells". He gave them to us on the house the last two years! Similar experience also happened at the yachtsman steakhouse when he ordered escargots. Chef came out and gave them to us on the house as well and a special dessert for the "sophisticated" eater. Anyway I always order the mussells which are incredible and whatever the chefs seafood thunder special is. Never disappointed.

Quadstriker
03-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Best food on the Boardwalk easily, just be ready to pay for it.