PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana breakfast..yay?! or nay?!

lovedisneymagic
02-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Hello everyone.. I recently booked breakfast at 'Ohana's. I have two questions..first is the food good? I see that it's set up like family style dining..and are the characters Mickey and Friends? I wasn't sure what characters would be there...Thanks so much to everyone in advance for your opinions! :mickey:

DizneyRox
02-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Nay...

I thought it was a below average breakfast. Much better choices to be had on property for me to bother with it again.

Mickey was there, Stitch as well...

ElenitaB
02-28-2012, 07:34 PM
For our family, it's a solid Yay! We like the juice, the nice big plate of fresh fruit and the Mickey waffles. The rest of the breakfast is your typlcal breakfast fare (eggs, potates, breakfast meats). Of course, a visit with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto is also quite welcome.

Basket Mommy
02-28-2012, 08:32 PM
We did it for the 1st time in January. Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto are there. The pineapple bread that they give you when you first sit down is amazing, but after that they didn't serve anything that I couldn't find at any other Disney breakfast. If you want to go to 'Ohana, dinner is definitely the better meal.

Checkers
02-28-2012, 08:38 PM
We enjoyed the breakfast at O'Hana's much more than the dinner (last year). The last two times we had dinner there it was very unimpressive.

SBETigg
02-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I like it. It's a very relaxed character breakfast. The family style service keeps you from getting up and down like you would in a buffet, so no risk of missing character visits. The food was pretty good, not a great variety but a good assortment of breakfast staples, well done and enjoyable.

JenniferS.
02-28-2012, 08:59 PM
We were just there a few months ago...I liked it, so it's a yay for me. We had a really nice waitress who went out of her way for us. My son wasn't feeling so well and didn't want to eat what was served and she came out with a box of Fruit Loops for all my kids. To me breakfast is breakfast, I can enjoy it anywhere. The juice is really yummy. My girls are really into Stitch, so they loved getting pictures with him. I would go again for breakfast!!:thumbsup:

DANAM
02-29-2012, 09:40 AM
YAY!
We like it so much that we are doing breakfast and dinner at 'Ohanas this year.

Melanie
02-29-2012, 10:10 AM
YAY YAY YAY! One of our favorites meals on property - breakfast, lunch or dinner!

You've got Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. Food is good, entertainment/interaction is better. Don't miss it!

minnie-mouse
02-29-2012, 10:22 AM
The food is okay, nothing to rave about. You are really paying for the atmosphere and the characters. Last time we went it was Mickey, Stitch and Chip or Dale. But that was a while ago so it may have changed.

whitney37354
03-01-2012, 12:38 PM
O'hana is our favorite meal at WDW so far. I enjoyed the food & the family-style meal service.