PDA

View Full Version : Help with budgeting...

mom2morgan
02-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Trying to help my daughter put together a budget for her trip, but not sure I've got all the necessary categories - I've got resort, park tickets, Seaworld and Universal tickets, airfare, food, souvenirs. Am I missing any other expenses?

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Don't forget tips. On our last trip I tipped for meals, mousekeeping, and bellhops who helped us load and then unload.

dizneydeb22
02-28-2012, 01:29 PM
The only thing I can think of is possibly any recreational activities that are not included that they may want to do. ie: boat rentals, pirate league, etc.

Other than that, looks good!:mickey:

mom2morgan
02-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Don't forget tips. On our last trip I tipped for meals, mousekeeping, and bellhops who helped us load and then unload.

Right! TOTALLY would have forgot about that! Fortunately they are doing only counter service meals so it won't be nearly as high as what we have to budget for tips.

diz_girl
02-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Transportation - as in car rental, gas & parking, at least to/from Universal and Sea World, unless they're taking a taxi, then I'd add taxi instead.

Itchy
02-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Don't forget about money for those great Disney Treasures you can't live without...

:mickey:

MyDisneyworld
03-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Airport parking can get you if you can't arrange a ride to the airport.
As others have said you have to include spending money for the fun stuff to bring back.