PDA

View Full Version : Disney Apps

divinedi
02-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Seeing an app available called Disney Mobile Magic from Disney itself. I'm not very android phone literate, if that's even the right phrase :blush:, but I can't figure out how to dowload it, if I even can.....can anyone help me? I have an HTC Sensation.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

kakn7294
02-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I can't provide much help without actually physically playing with the phone but you should be able to download it. My daughters have android phones (Sony so not the same as yours) and I loaded it on the youngest's phone. I think I just touched on the app and it presented a screen that had a download option. From there I just touched the download option and waited forever while it loaded. Hopefully someone else comes along that can give you more info. Good luck!

brownie
02-28-2012, 01:02 PM
The easiest way is to go to the Android Market on your phone and search for 'Disney Mobile Magic.' If the Disney Mobile Magic app doesn't show up in the search results, your phone doesn't support it (it requires Android version 2.1+.) If it shows up in the list, select it, and click on install.

You can also go to the web version of the Android Market, sign into your Google account, and search for and install it from there.

divinedi
02-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Okay, I'll try that, thanks!

brownie
02-28-2012, 01:28 PM
It's also possible it's only available for US customers. Since this is tech related, I'm sending this thread to the Disney Tech forum.