PDA

View Full Version : Apple Scooters

ransam
02-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi.
as those that read this board a lot, you've probably heard me talk about how much i love Apple Scooters.
I just came back from Disney a couple weeks ago and as usual i used Apple.
I just wanted to say once again how awesome they are. the scooter was there when i arrived, it was almost brand new. It worked perfectly. The price was by far cheaper than any other company. I used it pretty much from 8am until 1am ( i don't sleep much on vacation!), not once did i get below a full charge, it held a perfect charge all day (and i'm a very heavy person so it would defniilty take more to haul me around)

and finally the customer service was incredible. they aer all so nice there.

so i wanted to give a shout to appler and highly recommend them to anyone that needs to use a scooter for the duration of their trip.

cuteduck223
02-28-2012, 12:24 PM
We agree! Using them again this fall. They are SO easy to work with, very flexible and great scooters!

PETE FROM NYC
02-28-2012, 12:27 PM
I am also a big fan of Apple, having used them 9/09 and 9/10. Even got a discount as a repeat customer.
I researched at least 6 different companies and found Apple gave, by far, the best bang for the buck.
DW has her own ECV which I had a lift installed in my SUV. Hopefully, I will sell my boat soon so I can buy a pick-up and have room to transport 2 ECVs. If not, I will again be using Apple on our trip 9/12.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-28-2012, 01:28 PM
We used them for my mom last trip and they were awesome....when we failed to charge the battery one night they brought us out a fresh battery no charge

TheDuckRocks
02-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Hands down they are the best!

ElenitaB
02-28-2012, 07:51 PM
I have my own scooter and when at WDW I prefer to rent from Apple. I don't know what mojo they do to their batteries, but like Ransam, mine maintained perfect battery levels all day. :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
02-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I have my own scooter and when at WDW I prefer to rent from Apple. I don't know what mojo they do to their batteries, but like Ransam, mine maintained perfect battery levels all day. :thumbsup:

Having my own scooter I also rent when I'm down at WDW as I found out very quickly my poor scooter took a lot of abuse getting on and off busses and being moved around by people (mainly CMs) when we are on rides.

ransam
03-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Just one more thing...I found out that they also rent in vegas and anaheim (maybe other places too, ) but since i'm going to a vegas/disneyland trip in a few months, i was was happy to hear that.

and by the way, it may sound like i'm an employee or family menber, lol, i assure you i am not! just apperciate great businesses and want to share that w/ others

Itchy
03-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Yep!!!

Will be using Apple Scooter again this September for my lady friend.

Never had an issue when using them..

They are so good I may get one for myself....

Nope.... I am going to walk as long as my little legs will carry me, but it is great to know that there is a good service as APPLE SCOOTERS out there for those who need them..:mickey:

Gator
03-13-2012, 07:44 PM
My mother used them on out last trip and they were extremely easy to work with, and the price is right. I'd go with them again without hesitation.

Checkers
03-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Another fan here. I used them two years ago when I was recovering from a broken ankle and then last year my DH now has to use one when walking any distance so we rented another one for him. Great customer service and the price is right (the only company that price includes insurance).