PDA

View Full Version : Check-In Question

DisnIse
02-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Ok, recent Dream'ers....

We went on the Disney Wonder a few years ago, and I remember getting to the terminal super early so we could board and relax ASAP. We did, and it was awesome.

We are taking the Dream this summer, and I know they've changed the check in policy. My sister went on the Dream LAST summer and is convinced that we don't have to worry about check in times because we are Castaway Club members.

I think she's wrong.

Any help?

Tink1
02-28-2012, 01:16 PM
When you do online check-in you will select an arrival time. If you arrive earlier than that time and the terminal is crowded, you can be asked to wait outside.

So my advice is:

Do online check in as early as you can
Select a time
Show up at that time (not earlier)

Nanc

DisnIse
02-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks, Nanc, that's what I thought.

Now it'll be just waiting until that very second that we can check in!!!!

DVC2004
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
We are Castaway CLub members and just cruised on Dream about 3 weeks ago.

We selected an arrival time of 11 am which was the earliest offered, but we took the Disney Cruise Bus so I don't think we even got to the terminal until 1 pm. It was not crowded and we walked right in, maybe waited 5 minutes in the Castaway Club line and then boarded. It was all very easy.

wendybird
03-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I would love to board as early as possible to check out the ship. What is open that early?? When are the rooms available?/ Do they offer lunch...what time??

ElenitaB
03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
The pools will be open, the AquaDuck will be running and lunch will be served. You'll also be able to go to Guest Services and to the Tour Desk. Cove Cafe, the food areas on the pool deck, etc., will be open.

If you need to secure or change a reservation for a Palo or Remy, you'll be able to to do that too.

Your cabin will not be available until after 1:00/1:30-ish.