PDA

View Full Version : 1 table service credit

disneyluva
02-27-2012, 06:49 PM
If I go to Le Cellier for dinner with only dining credit left, will they put that toward the bill and let me pay the difference? What would my one credit be worth?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Although I've never tried it, I don't think you can split the bill ... 1/2 credit and 1/2 cash for the same person.

You can (if you're eating with someone else) pay for one meal with credits, and the other with cash.

Ms. Mode
02-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Although I've never tried it, I don't think you can split the bill ... 1/2 credit and 1/2 cash for the same person.

You can (if you're eating with someone else) pay for one meal with credits, and the other with cash.

I agree...OR...go for lunch @ Le Cellier, it's still just one TS credit and very good!

BrerGnat
02-28-2012, 09:28 AM
If a restaurant requires 2TS credits per person, it requires 2TS credits per person. You CAN split the bill, and have one person use 2TS credits and the other pay OOP, but you can't go in with only ONE TS credit and use the dining plan. You'd have to pay out of pocket for the meal.

A credit has no monetary equivalent.

disneynarula
02-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Are you going with more than one person? Per meal it has to be out of pocket or with dining points.

However, some people in your party can use dining credits and you could pay out of pocket for the rest of the meals.

disneyluva
02-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok. So if I rearrange when I use my dining credits-for me, my hubby, and 2 kids (under 10)-can I use dining credits for me and hubby, and then pay cash for the kids???

disneynarula
02-29-2012, 04:14 AM
You can only use adult credits for adult meals and kids credits for kids meals.

However each individual person can either be on dining credits or paying cash.

We had several meals in the past with friends that live in Fl and they just met us for dinner. We used the DDP to pay for our meals and they payed cash for theirs.

BrerGnat
02-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Yes, you can pool credits to use at 2TS locations and pay OOP for some people at the table.

Just make sure you have an even number of adult and child TS credits. As long as you have them in multiples of 2, you can split the bill however you'd like.