PDA

View Full Version : Navigator's Verandah vs. Inside Stateroom

NyDisneyGirl
02-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone, I'm booked for this July on the Fantasy and I have a Navigator's verandah booked. When I checked the pricing for an inside stateroom, the difference is easily a $1,000. Is it worth the extra splurge for the verandah? I've cruised on the Magic before several years ago and I had a verandah room which we loved, however from what I'm reading, everyone seems to love the inside rooms. What do you guys think? Thanks!

DizneyRox
02-27-2012, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't cruise without a verandah of some sort. Just booked another cruise for the summer and, yep, another verandah on the top deck.

My first cruise was an inside stateroom, center of the ship. I thought it would help with possible seasickness as I didn't know how I'd do. It was too dark, too cramped and just meh... I see no point of an outside cabin if you don't have the verandah either...

NyDisneyGirl
02-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks for your input. I think I'm going to keep my reservations the same and stick with the verandah. I like the fact that I'll be on the 8th deck and higher up.

wildernesslady
02-27-2012, 08:15 PM
When we booked The Dream, we got a guaranteed verandah booking. It was cheaper than an inside cabin. I'm not sure if they will offer that on The Fantasy, but keep checking. We went in the end of January when they were trying to get bookings.

NyDisneyGirl
02-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks for your reply. They do offer guaranteed bookings for much less, however they are non-refundable and no changes can be made to the reservation. I was a little unsure to purchase the guaranteed booking category just in case I do have to cancel.