PDA

View Full Version : Cbr

Miss Tink 2
02-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Do all the rooms at CBR have queen beds? And can the rooms accommodate 5 people?And are the theme rooms more expensive?

Itchy
02-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I think that all of the Moderate resorts now have queen beds. Having said that I think that unless you have an infant they only allow 4 per room. I think some folks have taken inflatable beds and used it on the floor for a child. They charge for each additional adult in a room over 2 as with all resorts.

Yes the themed rooms do cost more. You can check WDW web site and look at the resort to find out how much more they are.

Aligator Bayou does have a trundle bed for an extra child.

Hope this helps...

Niecyboo
02-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Caribbean Beach does only have Full Sized Beds. Coronado Springs, Port Orleans French Quarter and part of Port Orleans Riverside (it's in the middle of a refurb) have Queen Beds. Port Orleans Riverside is the only one that can hold 5 people over the age of 3.

Themed rooms do cost more, and the CBR themed rooms are the farthest from the main building.

DouieDan
03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Cbr has both queen and doubles. The only moderate resort that I am aware of sleeping up to 5 is port Orleans. And yes the themed rooms at cbr are more money.