PDA

View Full Version : Royal rooms - POR

JoDisney
02-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Are these Royal rooms at POR decorated strictly for the girl guests? What if you have girls and boys in the family? My sons said "no way" on Royal rooms! However, they have queen beds and are the only choice available for the date we want to go. What is your opinion?

January-2007
02-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I think the queen beds are enough of a draw that it'd be ok. Especially if that's all that's available during your stay. I would consider them even though our child is a boy because of the queen beds and the fact that they're nice and new. It will be nice to have some reviews of these new rooms.

Janmac
02-26-2012, 07:03 PM
When I booked for our upcoming trip the CM said they are not Princess rooms but Royal Guest Rooms. They are done up in royal blue and gold with headboards having a fiber optic fireworks image - according to the photos I've seen.

Hopefully they are not very princessy because my cousin's 7 yr old boy will be staying in one!

Jan

Kairi_7378
02-26-2012, 07:31 PM
They look more Aladdin-ish than Princess-ish to me, if that makes any sense.

BrerGnat
02-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Are these the only rooms available in the Moderate category or just at POR? If you want queen beds, how about Coronado Springs?

I don't like the look of the Royal Rooms either, but it would probably not be enough to make me choose another resort because I really like POR.