PDA

View Full Version : Booking 2013?

wendybird
02-25-2012, 10:48 PM
When can we book our April 2013 trip?

JenniferS.
02-26-2012, 07:50 AM
I heard sometime early summer. I'm waiting too. We want to book for Nov. 2013.

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-26-2012, 09:05 AM
I believe you can book a room only reservation now. You can then change to your package as soon as the 2013 rates are released which is usually in late August.

I would suggest you contact the ICOT sponsor Magical Journeys. They can help you out with the specifics and will contact you when it's time to upgrade to a package. And, if any better deals come out or you get a pin code, they will help you with that. Furthermore you can't beat their price. Free!

disneynarula
02-26-2012, 11:16 AM
We already booked our room only reservation for January through MJ. We wanted to make sure we would get a two bedroom villa at OKW. We plan on switching to a package when they become available. Our MJ agent said it would probably be sometime this summer.

I would highly recommend using MJ. I was hesitant to use an agent in the past but I heard so many great things about MJ and everyone was right MJ is fantastic!

Keep in mind that when you book a room only reservation the deposit is your first night's hotel cost. This may be more or less than the $200 for a package you normally pay.

You also can not defer payment on a disney visa unless it's a package, not room only.

I would have waited but we are traveling with a larger party and really need the villa.