PDA

View Full Version : Crib vs Bed Rails or Double Bed?

2disneyfans
02-23-2012, 07:04 PM
What do most people do for sleeping arrangements with a 3.5 year old and 22 months? (or close to those ages, of course)

We are a family of 4 that will be staying at CBR in June.

Trying to picture DS sleeping in double bed?? OR one with Mommy and one with Daddy? Or little one in a crib?

I saw some other posts referring to bed rails. Does Disney have bed rails you can request or do people rent them from an outside company or bring their own some how?

We are flying to Disney . . .

Kairi_7378
02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
During our last stay, we put our 3 year old in a double bed. We decided a few nights into the trip that he needed rails. We called the front desk, and we had them installed within 10 minutes of our call.

With the ages of your kids, I would do a set of bed rails and request a pack and play for the younger child, depending on whether or not they could still use one.

minnie-mouse
02-23-2012, 07:46 PM
We rented the bed rails when our DD was that age, it worked well. She slept great in the big bed by herself.

Checkers
02-24-2012, 08:10 PM
:mickey:We have used bedrails for our granddaughters when they were smaller. All the resorts have them and all you have to do is request them and tell them how many you want.

I agree with Kairi_7378 and would request a pack n play for your youngest.

Disney Doll
02-25-2012, 10:26 AM
I think 22 months may be pushing the limits on those pack n plays. They are pretty small. I've always seen them use the standard Graco ones you are probably familiar with. My youngest is 26 months right now and I couldn't imagine him sleeping comfortably in one of those.

On our last trip my kids were almost 4 and 21 months. We had the little guy in bed with me with rails and the oldest in bed with daddy no rails.