PDA

View Full Version : One More Disney Day apparel to be available at Disneystore.com

Figment!
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Limited Edition One More Disney Day apparel available at The Magic Kingdom park will also be made available on-line through Disneystore.com.

The special apparel will be available on-line for purchase through March 1, 2012.

For anyone able to attend the festivities at the Magic Kingdom on 2/29, a list of locations with special merchandise can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=2243768&postcount=84).

Scar
02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Wait a second... They can create special apparel for some lame event that only a few thousand people might buy, but they discontinue the resort specific merchandise? Can someone help me out here? :confused:

Melanie
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Wait a second... They can create special apparel for some lame event that only a few thousand people might buy, but they discontinue the resort specific merchandise? Can someone help me out here? :confused:

But on the other hand, they make this available to everyone? What's so special about being there if everyone and their brother can buy the merchandise online.

Figment!
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
What's so special about being there if everyone and their brother can buy the merchandise online.It appeared from the announcment that the Limited Edition Ear Hats and watches will be exclusive for Guests who attended.

Only the apparel that is available at the Emporium will also be available on-line.

Quadstriker
02-23-2012, 08:15 PM
I never ever wear a watch. The only two watches I own are both disney related and were given to me as gifts.

However, this may be the first time I buy a watch since I was a teenager.

Maybe I could set up a display of "Disney Watches I'll Never Wear".