PDA

View Full Version : The Surprise... days 4-7

Hair_Razor
02-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Haha, so I got a little tied up. We had late nights the last few days of our trip so I didn't get around to posting.
Day 4 AK- we had a good time not too busy once the morning crowd filtered out. We did lunch at pizzafari. That was a first and it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed having a salad. We did the safari twice and DD loved EE. We had Boma for dinner one we do every trip. DH and I both agree that we may try something new on the next trip. Good as always just ready to venture out.

Day 5 MK- Holy crowded park, I have never see the line at POTC come out of the two doors and spiral into the portico!! Wow, MK is not as enjoyable when it's too busy. I told you I would let you know where we decided to grab lunch, well sorry to dissapoint but we ended going to DTD to Earl. I was able to get a hold of my friend who lives in Orlando and we decided to meet up with her for lunch since that was the only time her schedule permitted. We have lots of good ideas for our next trip though so thank you!! Went to O'hana for dinner and have to say it did not knock my socks off. DH enjoyed it and DD liked the kids coconut race and birthday song. The food just wasn't my favorite. It wasn't a place where I was just anticipating my next visit.

Day 6 Epcot- we always save the last day for our favorite park. Today was DD birthday so we had Aukerhues dinner with the princesses. We had a great day at the park and what a perfect ending, walking put of the park after fireworks crowd left and doing last minute gift buys at Mouse Gears. The park was crowded but it doesn't feel quite as bad at Epcot as anywhere else. We did silly things we don't always do like Universe of Energy and the American experience.

All in all great trip and if you ask my DD what her favorite part was she will say when she got to ride Space Mountain front seat because the lady asked her "where do you want to sit princess?".... oh yeah and dinner with the princesses! :mickey:

Now it's back to the grind so we can start planning for the next time.....:thumbsup:

emerzmom
02-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Wow! It sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing.
:mickey:
Julie

faline
02-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Occasionally, I have seen the lines like that for Pirates. The good thing is that it typically moves along fairly well so it's ususally a much shorter wait that it appears at first glance.

I've found O'Hana's to be somewhat variable. My daughter and I ate there and we both loved it so much so that I booked it again for my trip with my husband - that time, not so much!

Sounds like it was a wonderful trip!

vizsla
02-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the report.

princessgirls
02-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Great trip!
Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you and your daughter had a fabulous time!

Julie:mickey:

Disneywarrior
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Enjoyed reading about your trip! Thanks for sharing!:mickey: