PDA

View Full Version : AP Holder discounts

dizneydeb22
02-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi everyone. Another question:

I was just told that if I receive the DVC discount for the AP, I am not able to use it for the AP discounts on rooms at WDW resorts.
We are taking an additional trip this year in August with family, not using our DVC points, as we want to stay in the same hotel as them. So if this person is correct and they offer room only discounts for AP holders, I would not be eligible to receive the discount.

Does anyone else know if this is the case?

DizneyRox
02-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Never heard of such a thing... But, I also don't pay for rooms anymore either. I'd be surprised if this were the case. Last time I did, I wasn't even asked to show my AP at check-in.

As far as I'm aware, and AP is an AP, is an AP. Never had a problem using my CM discounted AP for anything, I wouldn't expect to have a problem with my DVC discounted AP.

dizneydeb22
02-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Thank you for the response! I thought this didn't sound right.

I'm really loving being a DVC member, and our first trip isn't until November! :mickey:

VWL Mom
02-21-2012, 12:14 PM
I have a DVC AP and used it for discounted rooms in August and November last year with no problem.

BTW :welcome: home

dizneydeb22
02-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I have a DVC AP and used it for discounted rooms in August and November last year with no problem.

BTW :welcome: home

Thank You!! I am on :cloud9:! Whenever my husband wants to see me smile, he just says,"DVC.":blush: