PDA

View Full Version : BEST Purchase I've Made in a Long Time--Serenity!

mickeys_princess_mom
02-20-2012, 09:43 PM
I wanted to buy something significant with a Disney gift card from my children--purchased a CD of Animal Kingdom music, hoping it would be soothing, relaxing, and "keeping me in the park"...Oh, it's SOOO wonderful! Best $20 I've spent in a while! I love listening to it in my car, and plan to pick up another on my next trip so I can start it up in the house any time as well!
Everything I wanted! Love it.
:elephant: :flamingo: :flamingo:

DizneyRox
02-21-2012, 07:00 AM
Music from Disney's Animal Kingdom Park? That's a good one, there have been a few others like The Haunted Mansion, Parade Memories, etc.

I don't much care for the format, but the music has been pretty good.

emerzmom
02-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I have a cd I bought years ago from the old parade at EPCOT. I love the music and it always takes me to my "happy place".
:mickey:
Julie

cer
02-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Could you post exactly what the title of the CD is? It sound like it would be right up my alley.

Thanks!

mickeys_princess_mom
02-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Could you post exactly what the title of the CD is? It sound like it would be right up my alley.

Thanks!

Yes, I sure will tomorrow! I'm in for the night, and it's in my truck. Want to state it exactly. It is sooo good. :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
02-23-2012, 08:14 AM
It's actually "Music from Animal Kingdom" . :mickey: Even my grandprincess loves it. Very soothing on most songs (good for naptime), but she claps and kicks to the ones with a bigger beat.

badkitty
03-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Is this the CD with a bonus track of "Diggin In Dinoland" not published on the track list? Love, love, love this CD!

Workin in the hot summer
Diggin' up bones
Diggin' up the big bones that never got a tombstone
Oh my back is sore, from liftin' up a brachasaur
Diggin', diggin' in dinoland.

Suz36
03-08-2012, 10:37 AM
This is a good one! But my absolute favorite Disney CDs would have to be the ones for Wishes and Illuminations. I can close my eyes and I'm right there seeing the fireworks!

mickeys_princess_mom
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Is this the CD with a bonus track of "Diggin In Dinoland" not published on the track list? Love, love, love this CD!

Workin in the hot summer
Diggin' up bones
Diggin' up the big bones that never got a tombstone
Oh my back is sore, from liftin' up a brachasaur
Diggin', diggin' in dinoland.

Yes, and my babygirl loves it! :wave:

Kenny1113
03-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Can't wait to check it out!!!! Is this sold throughout AK or just one particular store?

mickeys_princess_mom
03-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Can't wait to check it out!!!! Is this sold throughout AK or just one particular store?

That I don't know, sorry. Actually don't remember which one I was in! Love, love, love mine! :) So soothing.

DizneyRox
03-10-2012, 06:42 AM
It should be available all over, although I'm not positive. You can pick I up through amazon if you're so inclined. Came out in 98 pretty much along with the park opening.

There are a few other tracks that were available on the Walt Disney World Forever Kiosks. Pretty much the same stuff, like there's a Summer Two version and I think a couple others that aren't on the above CD.

jennsky
03-23-2012, 08:50 PM
I have that Animal Kingdom CD too. It has always been one of my favourites and totally takes me back there whenever I hear it. Love it! :number1:

mickeys_princess_mom
03-23-2012, 09:35 PM
I have that Animal Kingdom CD too. It has always been one of my favourites and totally takes me back there whenever I hear it. Love it! :number1:

:high5: