PDA

View Full Version : Mid-October to Mid-November

AllDisney
02-20-2012, 11:59 AM
What special events/activities are running during this time? Is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party similar to Mickey's Christmas Party?

Are Christmas decorations up if we go towards the middle of November?

I know Pop Warner is there the first week in December. Is there anything going on during this time that we should be aware of? I know Pop Warner has never been an issue for us in the parks or at the resorts we've stayed at in the past during this time frame.

Thanks in advance for your input:thumbsup:

Auroring Good Time
02-20-2012, 12:02 PM
The Halloween party has a similar concept as the Christmas party. During the October/November time frame is also the Epcot food and wine festival, lots of good food and drinks. I like this time of year because the days are more comfortable and the nights aren't too cool.

eam
02-20-2012, 12:59 PM
The second week-end in November is the last week-end of the Food and Wine Festival and also the Festival of the Masters at Downtown. The following week is when the Osborne Family Lights start (this has been the pattern for the last 2 years at least), and many of the decorations are up by then, although not all. We absolutely love this time of year, and have never had a problem with Jersey week. Have fun!

faline
02-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Mickey's Not So Scary Party stops with Halloween. It is an after hours party like the Christmas party but, at this party, lots of guests dress in costume and can even go trick or treating in the park. Like the other party, there are special shows, fireworks and a themed parade.

brivers222
02-21-2012, 01:53 PM
we have been to 3 Halloween parties and 3 Xmas parties in the last 2 years and I will say, Halloween is the best time of year to go!

So much so we are going back AGAIN this october for 3 more parties :)