PDA

View Full Version : Busses at BWV and BCV and VWL

Disney4us2
02-17-2012, 04:35 PM
It is getting close to my 7 month booking time.

I am hoping to get in at BC or BWV. Will also be happy at VWL.

How are the busses at BC and BWV for boarding with a scooter? I know they share with several resorts. Will I have trouble boarding at those resorts due to being already crowded?

I know that VWL had the one bus stop for the hotel and villas. Do they share the bus with FW?

Thanks,

ElenitaB
02-17-2012, 09:07 PM
We've never stayed at BCV, but have stayed at the two other resorts you're asking about.

BWV seems to be the first stop on the "route" that goes onto the Swolphin and then may or may not go onto the Yacht and Beach Club. It is also the last stop when returning to the resort.

VWL does not normally share with FW. We;ve stayed there three times so far; only once or twice did we end up stopping there. However, VWL was the one resort where I've had to wait for more than one bus because the first had a broken lift (this happened at the resort and at Epcot). I have no idea what was happening this trip but we had to wait for a second bus maybe three or four times. This trip took place in December 2009. I'm sure they've improved service since then.