PDA

View Full Version : One bedroom BLT or Kidani

M Riddle
02-15-2012, 02:43 PM
The one bedroom at BLT felt SPACIOUS. When we walked into the BLT one bedroom we all went WOW. :cloud9: How does the one bedroom at Kidani compare?

M Riddle
02-15-2012, 10:18 PM
All things aside, which would you choose for space/square footage for a family of four?

VWL Mom
02-16-2012, 07:20 AM
I think the shape and open concept of BLT is what makes it's rooms seem so spacious. The small island allows the dining table to be moved up into the kitchen area leaving more room in the sitting area. The large windows add to the illusion, too.

Sq ft wise, BLT is 803 and Kidani is 807.

M Riddle
02-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Thank you VWL Mom. Very helpful information. You are absolutely right. Pictures make the living area at BLT seem more spacious. I have been torn. We are a family of four grownups. 3 sisters and a brother. I remember saying to my DS when she, myself, and my DB stayed at BLT that 4 adults would be very comfortable there. But, we have never stayed at Kidani and my DB is trying to stay at all the resorts. He only has a few of the Villas to go. We can not afford a two bedroom. Do you think we would feel like we were in close quarters at Kidani because of the way it is laid out?

AgentC
02-16-2012, 09:41 AM
I have only stayed at BLT in the 1 bedroom so far but I did tour the Kidani 1 bedroom at the DVC center and it did not feel cramped at all.

However, I think the difference in decor definitely make BLT feel larger. Everything in BLT is bright and open where AKL is darker and richer.

We are staying at AKL- Kidani in April with 3 adults and two children and I am not concerned about space. They both have 2 baths which is a big help.

Sleepwise I think they are the same. 1 King, pull out full and pull out twin chair.

brownie
02-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Merging these two threads since they're really dealing with the same thing.

Auroring Good Time
02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
We had 3 adults and an 11 year old in the 1 bedroom at Kidani Village. We loved it. There was plenty of room and we did not feel cramped.

RAIDER
02-21-2012, 03:17 AM
A vote for the BLT purely on its location and the fun of watching the monrails at the CR as well as you get to use the CR pools :D