PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Trip...Day 4 DHS

Hair_Razor
02-15-2012, 09:47 PM
What an amazing day!! The weather was great, 80's blue skies. Not too hot comfortable.

First stop at Hollywood Studios, fast passes for TSM of course. Then headed for the new Star Tours, omg!! We loved it,we rode it 3 times in a row the first time. How great that it's different story each time. I am a little motion sensitive not usually with rides but after 3 in a row I was a little green. Happy though, coolest upgrade. We did the usual rides and DD was finally tall enough to do the big ones. She loved Rock n Roller coaster we rode it 2 times and TOT 2 times as well. Good time to mention that we had really good wait times today. 10 minutes longest wait time. In all we went back and rode Star Tours again in all 5 times today.

Dinner ressies at 50's were at 5:45 but we saw that they were doing Fantasmic tonight so we got there 20 minutes early to see if we could get in. They sat us very quickly, we enjoyed our meal as always. We were surprised by Fantasmic when I was planning originally I had read that there wasn't a show tonight. I was a little disappointed so it was cool that we caught it. DD loved it she was so funny to watch she is so animated and really gets into the shows.

Tomorrow we are off to Animal Kingdom. DD loves the animals so she will have fun. I think it may rain tomorrow but it is supposed to be nice and warm just like today.

mouseketeer mom
02-16-2012, 08:01 AM
A terrific full day at the studios!

emerzmom
02-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Sounds like lots of fun. We will be there in less than 2 weeks. I hope the weather is as nice for us.
I am looking forward to the new Star Tours ride!
:mickey:
Julie

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the report

faline
02-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Fun day! Sounds like everything just came together perfectly for you and your family!

vizsla
02-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the report.

Suz36
02-17-2012, 01:47 PM
You got a lot of rides in today! Crowds must have really improved (or was it fantastic planning?:thumbsup:)