PDA

View Full Version : Surprise trip for my kids!

fernsmommy
02-14-2012, 04:20 PM
We're going back to WDW this December and I can't wait! It's a surprise:secret: for my children, mainly my oldest and my baby sister, and I can't wait to see the looks of surprise on their faces:goof:! My oldest keeps saying she wants to go back and I have to say me too but I don't know when we'll go. If only she knew, hehehehe!:joy: It will be my son's first trip. He'll be 16 months old when we go and I know I'll cry:sob:. He's our last baby and I've become really emotional since he's been born. I can't wait for it to be time to go on our trip but don't want the time to go by too fast.

DVC2004
02-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Aw have fun! I admire you because I don't think I could keep the surprise that long- but it's well worth it! Congrats and how exciting.:mickey:

Bethis26fan
02-14-2012, 05:53 PM
That will be fun. Have you figured out how you are gong to let them in on the surprise yet?

fernsmommy
02-14-2012, 07:15 PM
I haven't figured it out yet. We always drive there overnight so I was thinking of telling them we're going for a ride to look at Christmas lights or to get ice cream, something along those lines and then telling them we're not going home yet.

brownie
02-15-2012, 11:00 AM
That's a long time to keep it a surprise. I hope you have more willpower than I do when it comes to keeping a trip to Walt Disney World secret!

fernsmommy
02-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I hope I do too! I normally can't wait to tell them but I really want to see the surprised reaction!

LudwigVonDrake
02-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Good luck keeping it a secret for ten months!!! :mickey:

minnie04
02-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I haven't figured it out yet. We always drive there overnight so I was thinking of telling them we're going for a ride to look at Christmas lights or to get ice cream, something along those lines and then telling them we're not going home yet.

Luv this idea !!! :mickey:

Just becareful not to leave your computer open to this page ...lol..

fernsmommy
02-27-2012, 12:58 PM
I never look at Disney stuff when my oldest and my baby sister are here! It doesn't matter with the 2 little ones as they can't read yet.

minnie-mouse
02-28-2012, 11:14 AM
How exciting! Have a great time!