PDA

View Full Version : Getting to early ADRs?

Dulcee
02-14-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm sure this has been asked many a time but...

If we book early ADRs at a resort other then our own we'd likely need to get a cab (Flying, want to avoid rental car) if we don't want to take a bus to a park then back to a resort.

Any guestimates at how much a cab from Port Orleans to the Magic Kingdom resorts would run us?

cuteduck223
02-14-2012, 10:22 AM
If you're headed to an early ADR at one of the parks, just check in with the front desk and find out what time the "breakfast" bus runs. They do have a bus that runs early to help out with that. AND--the busses run an hour before park opening regardless. Hopefully that's helpful.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Exactly!

If you're looking to get to breakfast at Chef Mickey's or 'Ohana, you can take a bus to the MK and then walk or monorail to the resort. Busses start very early, so it is an option.

But, for ease (and extra sleep) a taxi is about $15 - 20 (with tip), and has been the best money I've ever spent at Disney.

Gusgus
02-14-2012, 12:50 PM
But, for ease (and extra sleep) a taxi is about $15 - 20 (with tip), and has been the best money I've ever spent at Disney.

I MAY HAVE THIS WRONG! I thought a few years ago Disney changed it's policy and was making Limos and Taxi's pay the parking fee for MK resorts even when they are only dropping people off. Is this policy still in place? If it is does the $15-$20 include this extra fee?

Gusgus

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-14-2012, 02:34 PM
I haven't had that experience, never had to pay the parking fee to be dropped off, so my $15 ish didn't include that.

gerald72
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Even if a limo/ taxi had to pay the $15 parking fee, wouldn't their parking fee be good for all day at all parks just like everyone else?
Couldn't they drop off 10 groups of guests but only pay the fee just once?